We take the responsibility of having your personal information very seriously. We use your personal information only for providing and improving the Service. We treat your personal information as we would and do treat our own.
By using the Service, you consent to the collection and use of information in accordance with this Policy. The Company reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify or replace this Policy by posting the updated version on the Site. It is your responsibility to check this Policy periodically for changes. Your continued use of the Service following the posting of any changes to this Policy constitutes your acceptance of those changes.
Collection of Information
We may collect and process the following information about you:
- information (such as your name, email, and country of residence) that you provide by completing forms on the Site, including if you register as a user of the Service, subscribe to our newsletter, upload or submit any material through the Site, or request any information;
- your log-in and password details in connection with the account sign-in process;
- details of any requests or transactions made by you through the Service;
- communications you send to us, for example, to report a problem or to submit queries, concerns, or comments regarding the Service or its content;
- information that you post to the Site in the form of comments or contributions to discussions; and
- IP addresses.
Uses of Your Personal Information
We will use the personal information you provide to:
- identify you when you sign-in to your account;
- enable us to provide you with the Services;
- send you information we think you may find useful or which you have requested from us;
- present projects to you when you use the Service which we believe will be of interest based on your geographic location and previous use of the Service;
- administer your account with us;
- enable us to contact you regarding any question you make through the Service;
- analyze the use of the Service and the people visiting to improve our content and Services; and
- use for other purposes that we may disclose to you when we request your information.
We will not transfer any non-public personal information from Project Contributors to Project Teams. Project Contributors take the responsibility of disclosing any their personal information to Project Teams by themselves.
We want to communicate with you only if you want to hear from us. We try to keep email to a minimum and give you the ability to opt out when we can. You will also receive certain email notifications, for which you may opt-out.
We may send you service-related announcements on rare occasions when it is necessary to do so.
We never post anything to your accounts with Facebook, Twitter, or any other third-party sites without your permission.
Except for the purposes of providing the Services, we will not give your personal information to third parties.
Cookies are small pieces of information which are issued to your computer when you visit a website and which store and sometimes track information about your use of the Service.
Cookies are used to:
- measure how you use the website so we can update and improve quality of our Service based on your needs
- remember the notifications you’ve seen so that we don’t show them to you again
Find out more about cookies by visiting www.allaboutcookies.org which includes additional useful information on cookies and how to block cookies using different browsers. By blocking or deleting cookies used on our Service, you may not be able to take full advantage of our Service.
Any personal information or content that you voluntarily disclose in public areas of the Site becomes publicly available and can be collected and used by other users. You should exercise caution before disclosing your personal information through these public venues.
You should understand that information you provide through the registration process or post to the public areas of our website, or through the use of our Platform (including your name (if provided) and location information) may be accessible by and made public through syndication programs and by search engines, metasearch tools, crawlers, metacrawlers and other similar programs.
Collaction reserves the right to disclose your personally identifiable information as required by law and when we believe that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, or in the good-faith belief that it is necessary to comply with the law.
To modify or delete the personal information you have provided to us, please log in and update your profile. We may retain certain information as required by law or for necessary business purposes.
On request, we will give you a copy of all the personal information about you that we hold. This information is subject to a fee not exceeding the prescribed fee permitted by law.
If members have any questions or suggestions regarding this Policy, please contact us by email, email@example.com
Aug 20th, 2018